We look forward to welcoming you to your new home at Carlisle Barracks Homes. We work closely with our Military Housing Partner to make your application process as seamless as possible.
Carlisle Barracks Homes Management Office
Military Housing Partner Office
451 Fletcher Road
Carlisle, PA 17013
|Chief Army Housing/RCO
717-245-4951 DSN 242-4951
717-245-4959 DSN 242-4959
Residential Communities Assistant
717-245-4823 DSN 242-4823
Here's what you will need to know to begin the application process:
Required Documents | Application Process | Determine Your Eligibility Date
- Housing Application (available here)
- LES Statement
- Valid ID/DA-31/Clearance Sheet
- Copy of Orders (Copy of Stamped Orders will need to be provided once you have arrived on base.)
* If Carlisle Barracks Homes is your first permanent duty station, please include a copy of your orders from Basic Training and AIT so that you may be given the correct eligibility date.
- Submit all required documentation.
- Once an application is received, we will review your housing eligibility based on your rank and family size, and then schedule a walk-through tour. You can also go to the Neighborhoods page to explore the area and learn about our home styles.
Determining Your Eligibility Date
- If a Service Member does not apply within the 30 day window, the eligibility date will be the date of application.
- If a Service Member is PCSing to Carlisle Barracks Homes and is within the 30 day window, the eligibility date is the day they left their previous duty station, verified by clearing papers, is the eligibility date.
- If a Service Member is coming from an unaccompanied tour, i.e. Korea, their eligibility date is determined from, and back-dated to, the date they departed their previous duty station for the unaccompanied tour, with a maximum of a 14 month credit.
- If this is the first duty station for a married Service Member, the eligibility date is the date of entry into the military. If the Service Member was married after the date of entry the eligibility date is the date of marriage.